10/17/15 haul

An Impulsive Lipstick Haul

12:00 PMAlaina

While I was never a lipstick/gloss kind of person, I love fall enough to put some fall colors, not just on my clothes, but also on my lips. Fall and spring are my favorite seasons,  both seasons signify change - change in colors, in the weather, in the mood, and in fashion, are overall one of the most beautiful wonders in the world.

Since lipgloss/stick/oils are not my thing, I went all out with matt lipsticks from Wet'nWild.


 

Sugar Plum Fairy
Bare It All

All of them are pretty colors, depending on your skin tone and preference, Wet' n Wild has a wide range of colors for you to choose from. My personal favorites are Bare It All and Sugar Plum Fairy, they are just soo fall!! Quality wise, for only $1.50 each, their color payoffs are great. They do dry out my lips quite a bit if I wear them for an extended period of time, but otherwise work great on top of a moisturizing lip balm.

Medium to Full Coverage if you don't have bad blemishes to cover up.

Many people rave about this foundation being one of the best drugstore foundations in the market, so I decided to give it a try. I am sad that I am disappointed at it. Generally speaking, I never liked full face makeup because I don't like to cover my whole face with a layer of stuff. It feels unnatural and heavy for me, especially since I have oily skin. This is not a long lasting foundation, and even though it does look quite natural once you put it on, the sunscreen in it tend to accentuate the flaky skin around my breakouts.....ew. It's still very good for its price though, just not for my skin type :/

If you fancy, here's the video version



All the best,
Alaina




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form