About
Contact
FAQs
3:12 AM
Alaina
:) old OOTD. October
Alaina
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Newer Post
Home
YouTube:AhNa
Follow
Labels
fashion
thoughts
youtube
outfits
OOTD
review
skincare
Popular Posts
Things I am SUPER sensitive about....what is & what used to be
Now............I apologize for not writing a post for more than a month.. cuz I honestly haven't put any thought into what I wanted to w...
Sat.☮July 20☮2013 ღ OVER reacted!?
It's that time of the year again!! OMG! What time of the year? The time to buy textbooks!! - The life of a college student - O GOD! I m...
Sun.☮Aug. 18☮2013 ღ Now... my first?
This is my first review on makeup products (well, I did a review on makeup tools ), though it's not gonna be as sufficient or full of a...
Weds.☮Aug. 21☮2013 ღ I wish I didn't know..
This is WRONG, so wrong... I came across this news and I am totally SHOCKED, knowing that 'animal side' of ours could be so cold.. ...
Thurs.☮Aug. 8☮2013 ღ Nay for back to school!!!
Grrrr, it's back to school season again?! Wasn't it just like 2 months ago when my summer vacation started? I haven't had enou...
Sat..☮Nov. 23☮2013 ღ Styling combat boots!
First and foremost, SORRY FOR THE DELAY! YAY!! I am back!!!! after.................................. (almost two months), SORRY! Schoool ta...
A QUICK OOTD TO CELEBRATE FALL
Top - Long Muscle Tank from H&M Top - Long Sleeve Turtle Neck from JCrew Necklace - Forever21 Black Wedges - Nordstorm...
Wed.☮Oct. 23☮2013 ღ Have you ever(you prob. have but I am still gonna ask:)
一个人走总要更大的勇气,告诉自己要坚强的活下去,以后才会无怨无悔。 但也会有那么的时候,我会觉得我的坚强是多余的,或许我要承认,要承认我也有我软弱的时候 (要改掉我怯弱的心态),或许我需要一个依靠,但同时我明白我不应该那么自私。总要自己坚强的走自己选的路。 Have ...
A little introduction
One day I woke up, and the idea of starting a blog just came to me, surprisingly I had the energy too..to start a blog. Um... weird, becaus...
Tuesday☮June 25☮2013 ღ I AM SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!x1000000000 :D
This is going to be a completely different post from my previous posts, please get ready for it ! ready? ready? really ready??! So what is...
0 comments