caring grateful

Left me wondering..

12:43 AMAlaina

To meet people who are real, genuine and who can tell you the harsh truths (for the sole purpose of helping you to become a better person) are hard. For one thing, it takes a lot out of a person to be able to speak such truth. It takes self-confidence, self-acceptance and and the heart of true caring. I know I am not quite there yet, though I really try to do my best. To live gracefully. I still try to hold back a lot for the sake of my own comfort feeling. I hesitate to sacrifice more on my part for the better well being of others, because at the same time, I don't think I am ready for the harshness myself yet. I often pay too much unnecessary attentions to other's apparent intentions . 

I am grateful to say that there are people in my life who would speak the truth no matter the situation. They genuinely care enough to tell me ugly truths than beautiful lies. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form