How much longer am I able to endure...

12:51 AMAlaina

Life... yes.. once again, as long as I live. The older I get.. the more responsibilities I have.. and there are much more that people hold me responsible for.. the more pressure I put on myself.. how much longer am I able to 'pretend' that I am able to handle all this?? IDK. I guess everyone around my age deals with similar issues.. 

ANYWAYS.. it has been a loooooong winter, spring needs to be here already!! Please I need some brighten ups!

Why I love nature :).
Sept, '12

Sept, '12

Feb, '13
Feb, '13

Feb, '13

Feb, '13

Feb, '13

Feb, '13

(all pics taken with my cell phone, with no edits~)

As much as I want spring to just be here, I kinda don't.. I want to be able to enjoy even the seconds that go by as I breath..(if that make sense). Yes, seasons come and go, if I lived the last one too fast, there's always next year.. ummm.. no. We got to live our lives fully and slowly... life is too short already. Although I find this moment of life to be less than pleasant, I must also LIVE it (truly) and be able to thank it for leading me to the next chapter of my life.. joy or pain. There is little to no advantages of living life in shortcuts, we shall try to walk the ones 'less traveled by'.


PS: ironically, I am writing this in the midst of yet, another winter storm...

Spring Break Gone TOO Fast,
Alaina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form