grateful haul?

Went on a shopping---------Spree

11:31 PMAlaina

WELL KINDA.

It's Memorial Day..what can I say.. the day that reminds us once again of the troops who fought and the many who are still fighting for us, I do Appreciate it.

It's also a day of SALEs--as long as I can remember, Forever 21 has always offered FREE shipping on Memorial Days. I rarely shop Forever21 (Online or in shops) because
1.things there are getting TOO expensive for their so-so qualities.
2. They don't refund cash for returns
3. FINAL SALE items are neither returnable nor refundable
But "free-shipping" always has the power to get me to pull out my card- voluntarily ...

I went on the Forever21 website and clicked on SALE(always), a bunch of items were on 'sale'. Yeah, most items were not discounted as much as I expected them to, bummers!

I scroll


scroll

scroll

down
   -
   -
   -
I finally decided (&struggled) to buy 3 items, the total shocked me a bit.. the -3 items costed me a total of about $55(I could've gotten free shipping anyway)!! I couldn't just choose 1 out of the 3 and just get free-ship. I simply was too desperate to add new pieces to my wardrobe for the start of summer 2013, aren't you?!!   GOSH, I need to give it a second thought before going on the Forever21 site again T_T

All items I got were sadly..FINAL SALE, *pray that they fit well on me*

I've been on the hunt for a denim shirt for soooo long! It's seriously a wardrobe basic to keep~

This blousy shirt has an interesting pattern I've seen in some magazines and online and I am absolutely in love with it .
This polka dot pattern is soo classic and timeless! It's perfect for both summer and fall(already?) :) 

mah eyes are tired,
Alaina




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form