About
Contact
FAQs
5/20/16
CAN'T BELIEVE IT 'S MY FIRST TIME!
2:48 AM
Alaina
Alaina
You Might Also Like
0 comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
YouTube:AhNa
Follow
Labels
fashion
thoughts
youtube
outfits
OOTD
review
skincare
Popular Posts
Things I am SUPER sensitive about....what is & what used to be
Now............I apologize for not writing a post for more than a month.. cuz I honestly haven't put any thought into what I wanted to w...
Sat.☮July 20☮2013 ღ OVER reacted!?
It's that time of the year again!! OMG! What time of the year? The time to buy textbooks!! - The life of a college student - O GOD! I m...
Sun.☮Aug. 18☮2013 ღ Now... my first?
This is my first review on makeup products (well, I did a review on makeup tools ), though it's not gonna be as sufficient or full of a...
Sat..☮Nov. 23☮2013 ღ Styling combat boots!
First and foremost, SORRY FOR THE DELAY! YAY!! I am back!!!! after.................................. (almost two months), SORRY! Schoool ta...
A little introduction
One day I woke up, and the idea of starting a blog just came to me, surprisingly I had the energy too..to start a blog. Um... weird, becaus...
Weds.☮Aug. 21☮2013 ღ I wish I didn't know..
This is WRONG, so wrong... I came across this news and I am totally SHOCKED, knowing that 'animal side' of ours could be so cold.. ...
Thus.☮Aug. 1☮2013 ღ Wish my mind could give just me a break
Gosh, it's August ALREADY?! Time really does fly...who would ever doubt. 最近常看见444这数字。。唉,其实我一直不迷信(没‘一直’啦,通常),只是有时候真的控制不了我的胡思乱想。。有时候我觉得我...
Thurs.☮Aug. 8☮2013 ღ Nay for back to school!!!
Grrrr, it's back to school season again?! Wasn't it just like 2 months ago when my summer vacation started? I haven't had enou...
A QUICK OOTD TO CELEBRATE FALL
Top - Long Muscle Tank from H&M Top - Long Sleeve Turtle Neck from JCrew Necklace - Forever21 Black Wedges - Nordstorm...
HOW TO Taylor Swift Wildest Dreams Inspired Fall Outfits
Another video is up! My style is not much of the Taylor Swift style. However, I decided to base this video off of her Wildest Dreams ...
0 comments